- Sector: Electronics and electrical engineering
- Location: Veneto
- Production: Sensors and systems for domestic and commercial use
- Strengths: top quality products sold all over the world
- Develop new types of sensors
- Test them
- Exploring a new (healthcare) market
NeroSuBianco supported the client in identifying opportunities that would allow to accelerate the development of the desired product and, at the same time, offer the opportunity to test it in contexts not strictly related to the company’s main market.
Several stakeholders in Europe interested in applying new technologies for home automation in social and health contexts (hospitals) were contacted. The evaluations have led to join a European R&D consortium that has been awarded a grant to develop and test a wide range of devices for the health and social sector. The project is currently underway.
The results obtained so far are significant, especially with regard to the timing and development of new products:
- Possibility to engage in real time with potential target customers
- Evaluation of possible future integrations with artificial intelligence software
- Pilot Action lasting 1 year that will take place thanks to the contribution of the project