- Sector: Mechanical Workshops – Heavy Carpentry
- Location: Lombardy
- Production: mechanical carpentry for industry applications
- Strengths: certified quality of processing that allowed the company to acquire very important customers (such as Siemens)
- Introduce greater automation of the production process
- Reorganize the functions and procedures at the production level
- Do not depend only on the experience of some historical professional figures
NeroSuBianco’s intervention began by analyzing some aspects of the existing company structure such as the existing production system, the software management system in use and the procedures implemented in the production system.
Furthermore, there was an analysis and quantification of waste and production inefficiencies.
The action plan, after this preliminary analysis, was to identify the hardware and software technologies capable of improving the production process of the client company and to create a technological roadmap to identify the implementation phases of the strategy.
The results obtained were evident, especially with regard to the efficiency of the production process:
- Restructuring of roles and functions of personnel
- The procedures (new layout, new flows, new production procedures)
- Waste and inefficiencies (10% improvement in cycle time / per order)
- Marginality and profitability of production (8%)
Finally, NeroSuBianco outlined a simulation of the new production structure with a view to upgrading the hardware equipment (new machinery).